The Rivers We Fish:
Columbia, Willamette, Tillamook Bay, Cowlitz, and the Lewis River.
Book a trip with Buddy Dupell’s Columbia River Fishing Adventures and create memories that will last a lifetime. We offer year-round fishing excursions for salmon, steelhead, and sturgeon on the Columbia and Willamette Rivers. We also fish many of Oregon’s other great rivers when conditions are prime.
Enjoy the comfort of 26-foot River Wild, stocked with top of the line equipment and one of the most experienced guides in Northwest Oregon.
- WHY FISH WITH COLUMBIA RIVER FISHING ADVENTURES?
- Buddy is native to Oregon and his local knowledge is worth more than a lifetime of experience.
- This is a full-time guide service. The conditions and reports are always current and accurate.
- The guide service is built around honesty and integrity.
- You fish the most productive waters from a safe and comfortable boat.
- Our catch rates are excellent!
- We clean and process all of your fish.
I’M SO CONFIDENT THAT YOU’LL CATCH FISH ON YOUR GUIDED FISHING TRIP, I GUARANTEE IT! IF YOU DON’T CATCH ANY,
YOUR NEXT TRIP IS HALF PRICE!
WHAT ABOUT LODGING AND OTHER ACTIVITIES?
Our location is one of the most convenient you will find. We fish the Columbia River from the mouth at Astoria to the Bonneville Dam, east of Portland.
The city of Portland offers an international airport, world-class lodging, dining, museums and other activities for your trip. You can also stay in one of the many quaint towns between the coast and the city. We are always happy to suggest lodging when you book a trip.
Bring the whole family fishing or split-up and send them shopping and exploring while we hit the water.
ARE YOU IN TOWN ON BUSINESS?
Stay an extra day after your business conference and recharge with fresh air and some quality time on the water. Better yet, show up a day early and knock out the stress before your big meeting.