Website Statement of Use Policy
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postal code, age, gender and preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We may use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
- We will never sell your information
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that are based on the DoubleClick cookie unless we have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) content to, that merger.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Analytics, Display Advertising and Interest-Based Advertising Disclosure
We implement the following Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We utilize these services to serve more relevant ad experiences across the web, based on previous visits to our website.
- We may use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Which means third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the AdWords & DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to serve more relevant ad experiences across the web, based on previous visits to our website.
- Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Facebook Remarketing and Custom Audiences
- You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting. To do so, go to www.aboutads.info/choices and set your data collection and ad preferences.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and serve more relevant ad experiences across the web, based on previous visits to our website. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Stating your desired restriction of our use of your personal information within the comments section of the form you are submitting
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by leaving a message via our contact form or by writing to us at the mailing address shown on our contact us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.